VIENNA – MG Rover Group plans to take over its Salzburg-based Austrian importer, GB Autoimport-und Vertriebs GmbH, better known as MG Rover Austria. An agreement could be signed within the next few weeks, with the new import company becoming operational as early as April, a source says. MG Rover would take over current MG Rover Austria corporate operations as well as the existing dealer network. The Austrian importer sold 525 cars last year, including 111 Rover 25, 118 Rover 45, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover to Take Over Austrian Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642