The State of Michigan grants Ford Motor Co. $1.35 million to educate 1,048 workers in skills that will be needed at Ford’s new Dearborn Truck Plant at its refurbished Rouge industrial complex in Dearborn. The auto maker lobbied the state for the grant as incentive to keep the Rouge operational and create jobs in the process, a Michigan Economic Development Corp. spokesman says. More than 1,000 Dearborn Truck Plant workers in Michigan will undergo training through a state-issued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michigan Grants Ford $1.35 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642