WARREN, MI â€“ Automation Alley and the U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engine Center (TARDEC) are linking up in an effort to put the latest consumer vehicle technology into the hands of the military. Oakland County, MI-based Automation Alley is a consortium of 450 automotive and/or technological companies banded together to promote research and development and business growth in the region. The Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) signed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michiganâ€™s Automation Alley, U.S. Army Unit Come Together" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642