Microsoft Corp. strengthens its push to incorporate its information technology into future automobiles with the release of its newest version of its Windows Automotive software. Based on the Windows CE 5.0 operating system, the new version, Windows Automotive 5.0, is designed specifically for the custom development of advanced in-vehicle navigation, infotainment and communication solutions, Microsoft says. “Windows Automotive 5.0 is designed to deliver on the industry's need for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Microsoft Shows New Vehicle Software" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642