Valeo to build parts in Iran via JV TEHRAN — Valeo SpA signs a letter of intent to build climate control components in Iran in a joint venture with Iran Khodro's Sapco and Iran Radiator. Valeo will hold 34% of the company with Iran Radiator holding 34% and Sapco holding 32%. Valeo will have an option to increase its stake to 51%. The JV will supply Iran Khodro, the country's largest automaker, which builds Peugeot 405 models and will soon add the Peugeot 206. The JV, which will employ 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDDLE EAST" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642