TROY, MI â€“ Magna International Inc. arguably is the worldâ€™s most diversified auto supplier, with expertise in just about every segment from electronics and metalforming to full interiors and complete vehicle assembly. Yet, one piece remains lacking in Magnaâ€™s mission to develop and manufacture low-volume niche vehicles for an auto maker in the U.S.: a contract. Even without that crucial piece of the puzzle, Magna continues to aggressively push its strategy, intent on ramping up vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MILA Presses Magnaâ€™s Case for Niche Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642