BMW AG’s Mini unit produces its 200,000th car in 2005 at the brand’s sole manufacturing facility in Oxford, England. The car, a Pepper White Mini Cooper S Convertible, destined for Australia, was completed just before the plant’s holiday shutdown. It represents the 766,290th vehicle produced at BMW Group Plant Oxford since Mini production began there in April 2001, BMW says. “BMW Group Plant Oxford has beaten its initial forecast of a maximum production volume of 100,000 units every full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mini Sets Production Record for 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642