TURIN – BMW AG's Mini division says it will present the ultimate development of its first-generation “new era” Mini at the Geneva auto show this week. The auto maker officially describes the car as the “Mini Cooper S with John Cooper Works GP Kit.” Mini says the ultra-compact sports car is approximately 110 lbs. (50 kg) lighter than the standard model, despite its 18-in. wheels. The vehicle is equipped with a supercharged 1.6L 218-hp gasoline engine, a standard limited-slip ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mini to Unveil Mini Cooper GP in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642