BEIJING — The China Aviation Industry Corp. II (AVIC II) is fueling efforts to retain market share in the increasingly tight mini-vehicle segment. AVIC II officials say the state firm plans to engage in more international cooperative ventures in order to face pending fierce competition. Several domestic automakers that currently do not produce mini-vehicles or smaller cars have deals in the works to do so, taking advantage of the growing market for inexpensive products. Several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mini-vehicle leader seeks foreign partner for future survival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642