Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. announces another recall in the midst of a damaging scandal that has revealed eight years’ worth of hidden vehicle defects. This time, the recall impacts some 450,000 vehicles in Japan. Mitsubishi Fuso last month issued a recall of some 170,000 trucks and buses after the discovery of concealed defects. The truck maker also says there are 43 new potential defect cases under investigation, adding to the 93 cases already being analyzed that may prompt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsu Fuso Recall Scandal Widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642