Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. will add a midsize pickup truck to its U.S. and Canadian product line in 2005 via its equity alliance with DaimlerChrysler AG. The truck will be based on the upcoming redesigned Dodge Dakota and be produced at Chrysler Group’s Warren, MI, assembly plant. Mitsubishi will add midsize pickup in 2005 based on redesigned Dodge Dakota. While the unnamed truck will share its underpinnings with the Dakota, its exterior and interior design will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Add Midsize Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642