SAO PAULO – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is expanding the production area at its Catalao Goias plant to accommodate a bulletproof version of its Pajero SUV. The company has invested $100 million to expand the plant to 484,380 sq.-ft. (45,000 sq. m). Capacity has been increased to 30,000 vehicles annually from 15,000, a 50% improvement. Mitsubishi will build bulletproof Pajero in Brazil. Demand for bulletproof vehicles is on the increase here. Brazil, formerly fourth in sales after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Adds Bulletproof Pajero to Brazil Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642