Mitsubishi Motors Corp. signs an agreement with Proton Holdings Bhd to develop a new model for Malaysia’s national car company. In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian Stock Exchange, the Proton board of directors advises that Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd (PONSB), a wholly owned subsidiary, has entered into three agreements with MMC. MMC will develop the new model for Proton, with details of the work, target specifications, job sharing and time schedule yet to be decided. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Agrees to Develop New Model for Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642