Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says second-quarter vehicle sales in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines are faring better than expected. “We are bullish on the prospects in Asia/Pacific, including the Middle East, where the recovery is on the positive side as compared with other regions,” Ryujiro Kobashi, MMC vice corporate general manager for Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, tells Malaysia’s Business Times. “The situation is different area by area,” he adds. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Asian Sales on Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642