CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. will close its Adelaide assembly plant for the last two weeks of September to reduce the stockpile of unsold vehicles. By the end of August, Magna sales were down 38%. The plant has been operating on a 4-day week as a result of weak Magna sales. Managing Director Tom Phillips says the auto maker’s biggest job is to rebuild trust and secure more fleet sales to ensure the company’s future. "We are having a bloody awful time at the moment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia to Close Magna Plant for Two Weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642