CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. confirms it is considering a plan to fit its 380 sedan with a 4-cyl. engine by 2008. The 380 now is available only with a 3.8L V-6. Rob McEniry, president of Mitsubishi Australia, tells reporters a 4-cyl. 380 is under consideration, but it would be a 2-year program. “It is not going to solve our problems this year, so we have to manage what we have got," he says. Analysts say a 4-cyl. would boost 380 sales to fleet buyers worried about fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia Considers 4-Cyl. 380" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642