CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. exports to the U.S. are ending, with the final shipment of Diamantes on the way. Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. is dropping the Australian-built Diamante – the U.S. version of the Magna sold here – from its lineup for ’05. As a result, the final 600-unit shipment left Adelaide for the U.S. in July. This continues a trend of falling exports for the Australian auto maker that has seen shipments decline from a peak of 19,215 in 2001 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia Ends Exports to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642