CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is considering scrapping one of the two cars planned for production in Australia. Stretched version of this ’05 Magna replacement was scheduled for release in 2006. The stretched version of the ’05 Magna replacement was scheduled for release in 2006, aimed primarily at the U.S. market where it currently is sold as the Diamonte. But with Mitsubishi in a U.S. sales slump, there are questions about its ability to sell a new big car there. (See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia May Scrap Fullsize Car for U.S. Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642