PARIS – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. may be a small Japanese company with falling sales, but it is the only major auto maker to have an electric car in production, and it is making the best of it with promotions around the world. In Europe, Mitsubishi is making 12 4-seat i-MiEV electric vehicles available for test drives over the next couple of months, hoping to persuade the public that EVs are like other cars, requiring only small changes of habit to drive. At the Tokyo auto show earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Begins Task of Convincing Europeans to Go Electric" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642