CANBERRA – New Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. President and CEO Rob McEniry says the great Australian car-buying boom that started in 2001 has peaked, but extreme discounting may keep sales afloat for a while longer. "The sudden market correction after four years will have a big impact in the industry," he tells reporters at a news briefing. "Everyone has been predicting a market of 1 million units this year, and the supply lines are now clogged with product to service a market lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Chief Says Oz Auto Makers Face Rough Road Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642