Mitsubishi Corp., parent company to Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Japan’s top trading house, announces plans to sell half its stake in Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. to Hyundai Mobis. The decision to unload half of its 2.1% stake is part of a greater plan to streamline business, the company says. Mitsubishi stands to gain some ¢D6.5 billion ($61.54 million) through the sale but does not have plans to revise full-year earnings forecasts. Mitsubishi Motors and Hyundai are related through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Cut Hyundai Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642