Mitsubishi Motors North America says it will unveil the new ’08 Lancer compact car at January’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The Lancer rides on Mitsubishi’s new C platform, co-developed with DaimlerChrysler AG and PSA Peugeot Citroen, that also underpins the new Mitsubishi Outlander cross/utility vehicle, Dodge Caliber and Peugeot 4007 CUV. Mitsubishi says the new Lancer shares design cues with such show cars as the Concept X shown at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Debut New Lancer at Detroit Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642