MELBOURNE – Tom Phillips, president and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd., says things are improving for the troubled auto maker in the Australian market. "Our sales in February were 18% better than last February," he tells Ward’s here at the annual Melbourne auto show. "(And) we think we're going to have a very good March. It's looking very strong. Our estimation is we'll increase our market share again in February, so that's quite good." The Australian Federal Chamber of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Down Under Says Fortunes Looking Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642