NEW ORLEANS — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. makes the Lancer a truly global small car with its forthcoming August introduction to the U.S. market. The Lancer, entering its sixth generation, is replacing the Mirage in the U.S., which is nearing the end of its production cycle. Mitsubishi Motors Sales of America (MMSA) officials insist that despite that fact, the Lancer is not a Mirage replacement. In other words, the Lancer, the name long used around the globe by cars billed as Mirage in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi gives new global Lancer image overhaul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642