Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. names Michael Tocci senior vice president-sales, distribution and fleet. Tocci most recently worked for Hyundai Motor America in a variety of sales, marketing and parts and operations positions. He is the first new hire named by CEO and Co-Chairman Finbarr O’Neill, who last month also came to MMNA from Hyundai. Tocci is a 27-year industry veteran.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Hires Tocci as Senior VP Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642