Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. reportedly is dropping the fullsize Montero SUV from its U.S. lineup. The '06 model year will be its last. Mitsubishi plans to fill the hole the Montero will leave with the new 7-seat Outlander cross/utility vehicle, which is due out in the '07 model year. The Montero had been Mitsubishi's only 7-seat utility vehicle. Ward's data shows Mitsubishi sold just 258 Monteros in May, a 38.4% drop from year-ago. Mitsubishi already killed the midsize Montero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Montero Dropped From U.S. Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642