Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reportedly will receive up to ¥300 billion ($2.9 billion) from Mitsubishi group companies. The companies, including Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Corp. and Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group, are said to be purchasing common and preferred shares in the struggling auto maker. The group already has poured ¥496 billion ($4.8 billion) in aid into MMC, which has seen a drop in its fortunes following recall scandals in Japan and a rash of consumer-loan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to Receive ¥300 Billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642