TOYKO — Mitsubishi Motor Corp.s' fuel cell vehicle, the MFCV, is on track to meet performance targets by as early as next summer, according to the automaker. Tests of the methanol-powered prototype, a modified Town Box van, began this February at Mitsubishi's main proving ground in Okazaki, Aichi Prefecture. Management's target: 300 miles (483 km) on a 10.5-gallon (40L) tank. Yoshiaki Danno, project leader in the company's powertrain research department, says 300 miles (483 km) is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi moving with fuel cell vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642