Mitsubishi Motors Corp. has named Hiroshi Harunari president and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc., effective Jan. 1. Rich Gilligan, current president and CEO of MMNA, will continue as co-president and co-CEO, a company statement says. "North America's extremely competitive and ever-changing automotive market environment requires MMC's direct support and management presence on the ground in North America,” MMC President Osamu Masuko says. "Mr. Gilligan and his team have put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Names Harunari MMNA President and CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642