Mitsubishi Motors Corp. narrowed its net loss for the last fiscal year, ended March 31, but predicts a return to profitability in the current year. The auto maker reports a net loss of ¥92.2 billion ($808.8 million), an improvement on year-ago losses of ¥382.6 billion ($3.35 billion). Consolidated sales of ¥2.12 trillion ($18.6 billion) were essentially flat, down just 0.1% from year-ago. The Japanese auto maker posted operating income of ¥6.8 billion ($59.6 million), compared with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Narrows Loss; Forecasts Return to Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642