Mitsubishi Motors Corp. President Osamu Masuko may have jumped the gun in announcing plans to build a TB15 billion ($463 million) car plant in Thailand, opening in 2012. He made his remarks while visiting the country, where he recently attended a ceremony celebrating the Japanese auto makerâ€™s achievement of building 2 million vehicles there. The Bangkok Post reports Masuko said the new facility will be capable of manufacturing up to 200,000 units annually. It will begin producing small, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Nixes President Maukoâ€™s Remarks on Thai Eco-Car Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642