Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will launch a flexible-fuel vehicle (FFV) in Brazil this fiscal year and says models are in development for the U.S. market for launch in 2009. FFVs, which are capable of running on gasoline or ethanol or a combination of the two accounted for 55% of car sales in Brazil in 2006. Mitsubishi says it is working with its Brazilian subsidiary, MMC Automotores do Brasil Ltda., to develop the flex-fuel system that uses sensors to measure the concentration of oxygen in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Offer FFV in Brazil, U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642