Mitsubishi Motor Corp. says it will offer free inspections of wheel hubs, and, if needed, replacement hubs, for its heavy-duty trucks in Japan due to a January accident when a wheel fell off a Mitsubishi trailer and killed a woman. Mitsubishi says it knows of 23 other similar incidents dating back to June 1998 and 11 more that were turned up in an investigation following the January accident. Maintenance issues are to blame in the 23 incidents, Mitsubishi says. The auto maker has yet to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Offer Free Inspection and Replacement of Wheel Hubs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642