The Land Transport Safety Authority is ordering the recall of 843 used Mitsubishi vehicles, including 485 trucks and up to 300 buses. The agency made the rare recall after information from Japan showed a fatal crash there in 2002 was caused by a concealed design hub fault rather than a manufacturing problem, as had been claimed. (See related story: Mitsu Fuso Recall Scandal Widens) Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Ltd. says it has no legal obligation for used imports but has approached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Ordered to Recall 843 Vehicles in New Zealand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642