Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. selects Autobytel Inc. subsidiary AVV Inc.’s Web Control lead-management system. Some 650 Mitsubishi dealers across the U.S. will use Web Control, which has been specifically customized for Mitsubishi dealers, says Autobytel, allowing them to route customers’ sales inquiries received via the Internet, by phone or in person, to the most qualified staff member. “Web Control will help Mitsubishi Motors capitalize on the two out of every three car-buyers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Picks AVV Inc. to Manage Web Leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642