OKAZAKI, Japan – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is pinning its future in the key U.S. market on the success of its upcoming C-segment vehicles, the ’07 Outlander cross/utility vehicle and ’08 Lancer compact car. The auto maker is looking to replicate its current streak in Japan, where brand sales have risen 114% January-April vs. prior-year thanks in part to the success of the new Outlander. On the market in Japan since last fall, the Outlander has managed to outsell Toyota Motor Corp.’s new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Pins Hopes on C-Segment Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642