DETROIT -- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. plans two new SUVs to make a first appearance in the next 12 months, says Pierre Gagnon, president and chief operating officer, Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc. The auto maker plans to debut the ASX cross/utility vehicle, on sale in August, at the New York Auto Show. A new car-based SUV, which falls in size between the Montero and Montero Sport, will bow at the Detroit Auto Show in 2003. The ASX, available in Japan as the Air Trek, is built on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Plans Two New SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642