Mitsubishi Motors Corp. likely will announce production cutbacks at its Normal, IL, plant in September, published reports say. The auto maker already has cut 250 positions at the plant so far this year, and likely will reduce output at the plant as demand continues to lag. A Mitsubishi spokesman in Tokyo tells The Wall Street Journal the auto maker already has put workers at the plant on notice to expect workforce reductions. A spokesman at the plant, however, tells Ward’s there has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Poised to Announce Illinois Plant Production Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642