There still is little joy in sight for Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s financial outlook as it reportedly posts a ¥474.8 billion ($4.4 billion) net loss for the fiscal year ended March 31. The loss, although in keeping with what the auto maker predicted in January's announcement of its latest revitalization plan, is double the ¥215.4 billion ($2 billion) the auto maker had predicted it would lose for the year in its May 2004 rescue plan. (See related story: Mitsubishi to Receive ¥540 Billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Posts $4 Billion Net Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642