CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. seeks to export its struggling 380 sedan to Malaysia and is negotiating a deal with Proton Holdings Bhd. Mitsubishi Marketing Manager Kevin Taylor tells The Australian newspaper that, once signed, it would provide the manufacturer with an important export market for the 380. "We have been very keen to find new right-hand-drive markets on the Pacific Rim," Taylor is quoted as saying. "Depending on what needs to be done to the car, it will be in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi-Proton Deal Would Put 380 in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642