Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. plans to accelerate preparations for a globally competitive vehicle-production operation in the Philippines. So says MMPC President and CEO Kengo Takase in a published report. Takase says the company appreciates the positive operating environment the Philippine government is providing for export-oriented vehicle manufacturing. “We are very delighted about this development,” he says of the government’s decision to expand the Philippine automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Pushes Philippines Export Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642