Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc.’s new Raider compact pickup truck goes on sale today at U.S. Mitsubishi dealers, starting at $19,180 for a 3.7L V-6 LS trim with 2-wheel drive, extended cab and manual transmission. The Raider, a derivative of the already on-sale Dodge Dakota, seats six, comes in both extended and double cab body styles, and offers a choice of 2- or 4-wheel drive. There are three trims: LS, XLS and DuraCross. The top-of-the-line DuraCross starts at $25,440 with 4.7L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Raider On Sale Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642