Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is recalling six models in Japan, for a total of 243,000 vehicles. Involved are 179,730 Chariot Grandise (built from October 1997 to February 2003) and 43,972 RVR (built from November 1997 to August 2002) models, plus a number of Minicab pickup trucks, Legnum station wagons and Galant and Aspire cars. The cost of the recall, estimated at ¥5.2 billion ($44 million), will not affect the earnings outlook for fiscal 2002, says the auto maker. Mitsubishi expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Recalling Six Models in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642