Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. finally is getting some respect. After a fourth consecutive year of record sales and a host of new products, the Japanese importer, always considered an also-ran, is getting noticed â€“ not just by consumers but also by its parent company. Parent Mitsubishi Motors Corp. finally handed over the reins to its North American unit, which now can take a product from research and development to design, engineering and production. Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishiâ€™s All-American Endeavor Gets Off Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642