CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. says its long-awaited Magna replacement will offer surprisingly good towing capacity. "Few people realize it, but our current car already has the highest towing capacity for a car without extra parts like trailer brakes,” Mitsubishi Chief Engineer Lee Kernich says. “We need to get that message across, because there is a perception that front-wheel- drive is not good for towing." Replacement for Magna coming in October. Kernich says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Says Magna Replacement Offers More Power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642