DETROIT – Some Japanese auto makers shun their heritage, choosing to promote their U.S. investments, but Mitsubishi Motors North America seeks to capitalize on it. In developing a new advertising campaign for its new '06 Eclipse sport coupe, “we looked at the world around us and our environment in the U.S.,” says David Schembri, MMNA executive vice president-sales and marketing. “We said, 'Other companies are almost hiding from their Japanese heritage, our Asian competitors, and why ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Says Not Afraid to Be Japanese" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642