CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. announces its all-new, highly anticipated Australian large car will be known as the Mitsubishi 380, dumping the current Magna and Verada nameplates. Scheduled for release at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney in mid-October, the new car previously was widely known by its codename PS41. There had been widespread speculation that it might be called the Galant, used in the North American market. The “380” replaces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Selects '380' to Replace Magna Nameplate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642