Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reportedly has sold its headquarters in Tokyo to U.S. investment firm Morgan Stanley, raising ¥30 billion ($288 million) from the sale. MMC will sell the 35.8% stake it has in the land upon which the 32-story Shinagawa, Tokyo, headquarters sits, to a real-estate investment fund run by Morgan Stanley, reports the Financial Times. Mitsubishi Corp. and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries own the remaining shares in the building. Mitsubishi Corp., the primary owner, is said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Sells HQ to Morgan Stanley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642