Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Thailand distributor MMC Sittipol Co. plans to expand its product lineup and further develop its dealership network. David Howard, chief operating officer, tells local media the company will launch a sales campaign highlighting high performance and the latest technology, in an attempt to restore the company's image. But MSC will not be introducing new sedans this year and will only make minor changes to existing models. Instead, it will focus on light truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Strives to Shore up Image in Thai Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642