PARIS – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will supply a small cross/utility vehicle to PSA Peugeot Citroen, the fourth industrial co-operation between the two companies. The announcement clarifies the non-engagement between PSA and Mitsubishi announced at the Geneva auto show. The companies said they could not come together on a way to join capital, but would continue to seek joint projects. At the time, press reports indicated the decision to scrap any equity-swapping plans resulted from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Supply Cross/Utility to PSA in Latest Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642